We do not accept insurance or Medicare/Medicaid. This allows us more time with patients and less time with paperwork. We pass on those savings to our patients.
We do not bill your insurance and do not charge a membership or registration fee.
Our model is ideal for patients who are looking for prompt care and those without insurance or who are saddled with high deductible insurance plans.
You will be evaluated by a Board-Certified Physician (MD) with extensive experience in urgent care.
We accept patients who are 18 years and older.
*Additional fee may apply for other problems, equipment and supplies
We are treating the following:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- COPD exacerbation
- STD Evaluation/Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infections/Cystitis
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Yeast Infections
- Birth Control (Morning after pills and Oral contraceptive pills)
- Bites and stings (Cat/Dog bites, Bee/Wasp etc..)
- Minor Burns
- Minor Cuts, Blisters and Wounds
- Skin Infections
- Splinter Removal
- Sprains and Strains
- Back injuries
- Other injuries
- Suture and Staple Removal
- Athlete’s Foot
- Canker Sores
- Cold Sores
- One-time med refill
- Medication questions